5 Best Products Announced at Google I/O [INFOGRAPHIC]
Google, The search engine Giant, recently arranged it's own developer conference named as Google I/O. This event created good amout of buzz between Google lovers, Techies, Developers and international media. The main attraction of this event was Google's newest version of Android, Named as Android L. Google still not announced the original name of this version of Android, but it's developer preview is revealed.
While checking for the Products announced in Google's I/O, I found this interesting infographic created by Shabarish Balaji of TechbeatBox.xom. He described Best five Products launched at Google's I/O. Have a look at it.
While checking for the Products announced in Google's I/O, I found this interesting infographic created by Shabarish Balaji of TechbeatBox.xom. He described Best five Products launched at Google's I/O. Have a look at it.
Thanks To www.techbeatbox.com for this InfoGraphic.
Comments
Post a Comment