Optimize your Blogger Title Tag For Better Search Ranking
Blogger is a popular blogging platform owned by Google. The blogs hosted a t Blogger usually end with a blogspot.com sub domain. You can later modify it. This blog is currently hosted on blogger. But, there are some limitations for blogger in manners of SEO. If you search on Google, you will find many other Blogspot SEO guide . These guides are really useful for the blogger users.
By default, Blogger comes with some Bad Title tags for their blogs. We have to change them in order to get higher search ranking. It is always better to move to WordPress for better SEO options, but this is the trick to optimize blogger title tags to get higher search ranking.
The reason most of the newbies start with blogger platform is Blogger is a free service provided by Google. It is much easier to create a blog on blogspot blog.
By default, Blogger comes with some Bad Title tags for their blogs. We have to change them in order to get higher search ranking. It is always better to move to WordPress for better SEO options, but this is the trick to optimize blogger title tags to get higher search ranking.
The reason most of the newbies start with blogger platform is Blogger is a free service provided by Google. It is much easier to create a blog on blogspot blog.
Blogspot Title Tag SEO
When we start a blog, the first and the most important factor is to optimize blogger title tags in terms to get maximum search engine exposure. By default, Blogspot blogs comes with title tag like you can see in below image.
After changing the title tags for better SEO, Our blog Title will look like this. This techniques is called as Title swapping.
We are now going to provide you the trick to change the blogger Title tag for better search ranking. Do this simple Blogger SEO trick and enjoy higher search ranking.
Optimize Blogger Post Titles
Step 1 :- Firstly, Log in to your Blogger dashboard and after then locate Template >> Edit HTML
here is the screenshot to do the same as stated above.
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
Step 3: - After finding this string, Just replace that phrase with the following code.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<title><data:blog.pageName/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
</b:if>
Step 5 :- And after replacing the code, just hit Save settings and then enjoy!!
So this was the trick to optimize the title tag for the blogger blogs. If your blog is well optimized for search engines, you'll definitely enjoy the higher search engine rankings, But don't forget, Content is the king and you have to write a really high quality content to get higher traffic, top ranking in search engines.I will come again soon with some other cool Blogspot SEO tricks only for you. If you have any problem, or have any query, fell free to drop comment!



Hey Swaraj,
ReplyDeleteNarayan Here. Nice to read something related to Blogger. As I use WordPress before but now I am using Blogger platform so I always keep looking good article related to Blogger as you know there are huge limitations in Blogger platform if you are habituated with WordPress Platform.
I'll implement this trick, I think you have also applied this trick to your blog?
Thanks.
Hey Narayan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your great comment. Sorry for the late reply.
I implemented this trick on my blog too. ,This Blogger SEO trick boosted my traffic by 30%.
Hi Swaraj,
ReplyDeleteThis sounds interesting indeed :)
It made me think of the time when my blogs were on Blogger platform, when I first started blogging three years back. Honestly speaking, that time I had NO clue about how to go about blogger platform, nor was there any blogging friend I knew so it was not easy.
I wish I knew about such posts, way back then. Of course, I migrated to WordPress within a year and there was no looking back. So, does this same method also work on WP, though their setting and everything is well optimized and very different.
Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week ahead :)
Thanks Swaraj for your reply. I was waiting for your reply...
ReplyDeleteI will implement on my blog and update you with the result.
TC.
Hey Swaraj.
ReplyDeleteThanks For The Post.
Title Plays A Vital Role In SEO.
Very Well Explained...
Hello Swaraj,
ReplyDeleteThere is no of course no doubt this is something many bloggers on blogger.com will be grateful for.
Just as Madam Harleena, I wish I knew about this when I was on blogger.
Emmanuel
http://kabenlah.com
Due lack of features I bound to revert back to WordPress. I recently changed my blogger platform to WordPress. Please review http://www.factsdose.com/ whether u like it or not?
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Hi Swaraj Nandedkar,
ReplyDeleteIndeed, it's really a great and valuable article for the novice blogger who'd thought of performing SEO optimization to their blog.
Perhaps, same alike Harleena Singh, it make me think of my old days when I was in blogger struggling and knocking down my competitors with just applying few of these tactic you've laid above.
Concern to SEO, not just it should be that you're optimizing your blog post title but it's also crucial to put your main keywords at the beginning also it's important for you to use Powerful words which would attract the audiences from SERP results.
Overall, I'd thank you for writing down this compact article. Have a great weekend ahead.
- Bishal Biswas
Nice and informative tips bro Swaraj. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete